It's OK to complain

Expression Employment wants you to talk to us about any problems or complaints that you may have with our services. Addressing your complaint helps us to make our service better. You have the right to have the problem fixed. Your friends, family or caregivers can also talk to Expression Employment about any complaints they may have.

Your feelings and thoughts are important to Expression Employment, even if you think it doesn’t matter. When you tell us what you think, we can improve the service for all our participants.


How do I make a complaint?

There are many different ways you can make a complaint:

  • Call/NRS: 03 8620 7155 and ask for Expression Employment
  • Fax: 03 9600 2866
  • Email:
  • Visit the Expression Employment City Office and leave a message in our Suggestion Box
  • Write to us at:

    Expression Employment
    Attn: General Manager
    Level 5, 160 Queen Street
    Melbourne VIC 3000

We will contact you within two business days of receiving any written complaints.

Ask a member of staff for a copy of the Handling Participant Feedback and Complaints procedure if you’d like to know more.


Is there anyone else I can talk to about my complaint?

If you don’t feel comfortable talking to anyone at Expression Employment about your complaint, you have the option to contact Expression Australia (our parent organisation) directly about your complaint.

You can also contact the Complaints Resolution and Referral Service (CRRS) at any time for help with your complaint. It is a free service provided by JobAccess that is completely independent and not connected to Expression Employment:

Complaints Resolution and Referral Service

Ph.:       1800 880 052

NRS:     1800 555 677

Fax:      (02) 8417 2697

Online Complaint Form:


Related Information